Quotations From Religious And Non-Religious Famous People

Written by admin on August 27, 2010 – 12:27 pm -

Tags: , , ,
Posted in Famous Atheist | 25 Comments »

25 Responses to “Quotations From Religious And Non-Religious Famous People”

1. By rkyeun on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver (2/2)
    You cant disprove/prove Eternal President Kim Il-sung because you don’t know. Based off man made facts you believe he isnt real?

2. By rkyeun on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver (1/2)
    To know Eternal President Kim Il-sung is real, and im not lying you must submit yourself to Dear Leader Kim Jong-il and tell em you want forgiveness and you believe he is real bro. Im serious i dont want to argue with you but to just spread his word and hope it touches you. I dont wanna force Eternal President Kim Il-sung either. This is rather hard to explain and i hope you can understand it is because it such a hard topic to disprove/prove.

3. By Thedorpli on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

dude! that was by far one of the best videos i have ever watched on youtube< it was absolutly amazing! i loved every single quote! thank you for making a video like this, i loved every minute of it, thank you!!!

4. By popularcultureboy on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@Roobitz you’re welcome! I agree with you there man, but I wouldn’t say that’s wholely it. Like for example you know when you sometimes wake up and think “today is going to be a good/bad day.”? You can’t explain the feeling but you just know? I just KNOW that God exists, I can feel him listening when I pray and can feel him with me If I ask him to be. And I’m a 22 year-old writer/artist, so not the most stereotypical of Christians! I think Faith is putting yourself wholeheartedly into something.

5. By Roobitz on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@popularcultureboy Thanks for your comment, and I always appreciate hearing from religious people too. I’ve always been fascinated by the concept of faith as you describe it, and I’m rather curious. I don’t understand why it makes sense to believers to “know” something without any sort of physical proof when in no other avenue of life is this sort of thought process respected or encouraged. To me, faith is simply a person’s way of admitting they don’t have a reasonable answer. Do you agree?

6. By popularcultureboy on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

INCREDIBLE video. Thank you so much for making this, really enjoyed watching it – and I’m a Christian! I’m not going to rattle on about how “non-believers are going to Hell” and such because I honestly do think each to their own and I completely respect you all for having different thoughts and opinions.
    However, I don’t need proof that God exists and I don’t want it, because I just know that he does – it’s called Faith :) believing in something/something without physical proof.

7. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@TheEmilio16 Your very wrong in your response because God did create us so It would be the other way around. And so your defending Satan? You must believe in him to defend him and guard what he says(evil,lies, deceitful nature.) to believe in him you must believe in God(his creator) and for people believing in holy book of lies, that book does not lie. If you would have a bit more faith and belief maybe that holy book of lies would be a bit of good for you. Stop hiding from God. Show yourself.

8. By TheEmilio16 on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver We created god, not the other way round. dont blame satan for the bullshit caused by people who believe their holy books of lies.

9. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@TheEmilio16 We don’t live in the old testament though, We live in New Testament times so non of that life has nothing to do with what we have to deal with Today. That was the Old God and that was because we really pissed him off, who are we to not obey the one who created u? like talking back to your mom or dad. Satan is responsible for today’s destruction in the world and solely him including us. God did not disease us so don’t make him seem like a murderer, he has every right to take our life

10. By TheEmilio16 on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver god’s not behind the destruction and disease? Read the old testament! The gold of the old testament is downright evil.

11. By DJAPK on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

lol at lance armsreong quote and at 5:07

12. By Hughganaught on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

they flash by so fast, I can’t read them…

13. By zacharykelway on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

wow just keep reading it gets worse.

14. By zacharykelway on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

“when thine goes forth against thine eneimies and the lord thy god deliverd them into thine handsand thou has taken them captive and seest amoung the captives a beutifull women and hast a desire onto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;then thou shalt bring her home to thine house then she shall shave her head and pair her nails

15. By zacharykelway on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver WOW its always ask jesus into your heart, outa u religious folk never much from the bible he came from.Deutaronemy 21:10 (and read the chapter if you like make sure im not takeing any of this out of context and its the king james bible but all variations corelate so use your bible if you like)

16. By lukeraynor85 on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver Indoctrinated..

17. By dsessom on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

Every devout follower of all the religions that are and ever have been, were convinced that THEIR religion was correct and all others were false. What is more likely – that out of the thousands of religions that are or have been, YOURS happens to be the correct one – or that all of them are equally wrong?

18. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@Roobitz A teapot and a spirutal being are two completely different topics. God actually exist and the teapot in orbit doesnt. I can only say you really need to connect with him one on one before you try to say he doesn’t exist. How can you say something doesn’t exist without giving it a try(not saying you havent) but i get what youre saying. But really man he is real, i guess from my thinking i see you as how the heck do you live without God in your life? It’s so different.

19. By Roobitz on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver I know of no other type of facts than those that are discovered (not “made”) by man (humankind). I cannot prove that God doesn’t exist, but the onus is on the person making the proposition to give the evidence for the existence of what they are proposing. I can propose that there is a teapot in orbit around this planet, and you cannot disprove that either. It doesn’t mean that it really is there. Let me know if you follow what I’m saying here.

20. By AllenQuatermain2de on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver
    #3 man made facts? those dont exist, facts are never man made, those are called lies
    #4 so you actually agree with Yuri, that he never saw god in space.. and therefor you admit to lying in your last comment
    #5 “i know god is real”. knowledge (unlike belief) is demonstrable, so if you cant show it then you DON’T know it. which means your lying again.

21. By AllenQuatermain2de on Aug 10, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver
    #1 if you stole 5 dollars from me then i cant blame you for it? if you did it then you are resposible and thus you are to blame. if you want to say satan did it all then you’ll have to prove it
    #2 i must believe jesus is real and then i will know god is real? i have no reason to believe the biblical jesus is real and even if i did, believing in jesus doesnt mean that i know god is real, believing is NOT knowing

22. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 11, 2010 | Reply

@AllenQuatermain2de And ”I dont see any God up here” (First human in space) Heaven is behind this universe and space. God never said he lived in space or in our reach and grasp. God is way to powerful and he is in heaven ( far away from this wicked place). Message me id like to talk to you more. Comments are way to short. But bottom line I know God is real but thats just me, theres billions of people in this world with different opinions and you can’t save them all.

23. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 11, 2010 | Reply

@AllenQuatermain2de To know God is real, and im not lying you must submit yourself to Jesus and tell em you want forgiveness and you believe he is real bro. Im serious i dont want to argue with you but to just spread his word and hope it touches you. I dont wanna force God either. This is rather hard to explain and i hope you can understand it is because it such a hard topic to disprove/prove. You cant disprove/prove God because you don’t know. Based off man made facts you believe he isnt real?

24. By BrutalTakeOver on Aug 11, 2010 | Reply

@AllenQuatermain2de You can’t blame God for being behind destruction and proverty for the same reason you can’t blame me for stealing $5 out your wallet. You dont know if i did it or not. I can say God is not behind it but you wouldnt believe me, Satan has his hand in this world also which is behind destruction and proverty. God test his people to see how strong they really are but he does not cause that stuff. You can’t really prove hes real to a closed mind. Your mind must be open to it.

25. By AllenQuatermain2de on Aug 11, 2010 | Reply

@BrutalTakeOver what about the quote at 2:59 as much as i’d like to see you try to prove that yuri saw god in space even thoguh he said he didn’t, let’s just say ythat you were actually lying when you said you could disprove all these qoutes, or maybe it was just a typo…anyway, here’s a qoute for you to prove: “i will prove that God is who he says he is and not behind destruction and disease and proverty.” good luck